Thursday 14 March 2019

Poetry and Prints at Mid Wales Arts Centre

An exhibition with a difference this time for me, as I'll be there as a poet rather than an artist!

Normally, I would give readings of my poems at exhibitions of my artwork but this time I am taking part purely in my role as poet! I've had to move away from etching at the moment but that doesn't stop me enjoying the work of others and I have responded to the print Flora-1 in a new exhibition opening very soon at Mid Wales Arts Centre.

Cathy at MWAC has done a light, airy barn conversion to extend her lovely gallery space and I'll be going both to the opening of the Poetry and Prints Exhibition on Sunday 24th March then I'll return on Sunday 31st March to read my poem Nocturnal Whispers at the special Poetry Event organised by Pat Edwards.








I know some of the artists and poets but will be meeting others for the first time. Really looking forward to seeing all the prints exhibited, reading my poem and meeting and talking with everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment